Follow these steps to enable the cheat console.
1-) Locate the game’s main folder.
(for example: C:\Users\yourname\AppData\Roaming\Kalypso Media\Dungeons 3\)
Note: To find it easier – Hit the windows key and search %appdata% then navigate to ./Kalypso Media\Dungeons 3\config.cfg
2-) In this directory there is a document “config.cfg”. Open this file with Notepad and add the following entry:
Debug.EnableCheats = True
This will enable the cheat console.
3-) Press ` or ~ tilde (the key above TAB) in game to bring up the cheat menu.
4-) Then we start a game and click tilde ` or ~ button (above “TAB”, left of “1”) and we will see a big clickable menu of cheat options:
- SetCreaturesInvulnerable – All your fighters and heroes are now immortal and
deal huge damage.
- FillWorkshop – If you’ve built a workshop, it will fill it with stacks of boxes (trap/door materials).
- FinishAllResearch – Researches all possible research projects. This will give you all available rooms, traps and level up your heroes.
- AddEvil – Sets evil points to 10000.
- AddGold – Sets gold to 10000.
- AddMana – Sets mana to 10000.
- SpawnHero – Spawns a generic “enemy” hero on the viewed location.
- SpawnSuperCreature – Summons a super soldier (usually an Ork) with humongous HP and damage.