Trying to discover new, informative, and inviting ways to promote a business, product, or brand, is a never-ending task and can sometimes be daunting, especially if the company is stuck in a promotional rut.
Some effective methods many companies have embraced as a way to promote, include, joining social networks, compiling customer emailing lists, creating informative videos or tutorials, and partaking in engagement with customers on a regular basis. These tools give businesses plenty of options when wanting to promote; however, we cannot leave out the more traditional ways of Banner Ads, Billboards, and Commercials, which expands the advertising options even more.
One important key consideration companies’ use when looking for ways to promote their products or brand is the ROI or Return on Investment. Businesses do not want to put more money into promoting then they will receive from doing that promotion, which is expected, or they would go broke. Thus, many look to find “less expensive” or “free” ways to market their business.
This may be one of the many reasons why companies have started to incorporate social media into their marketing strategies, because it is free. That is not to say that is the only reason, for it is far from it, but it does reach customers and potential buyers for little to no cost, so why would they not use it? The same can be said about Infographics. If businesses are constantly struggling to come up with new and innovative ways to promote, infographics may help in solving this issue.
What are Infographics?
Infographics or Information graphics are graphic visual representations of information, data or knowledge. Basically, you can put all kinds of research, and data into infographics to make information more visually appealing.
(Click To Enlarge)
(Source: Ivan Cash)
(Click To Enlarge) (Source: Online Education)
1. Customers want to learn and obtain information, quickly and easily. Infographics grab the attention of potential buyers and give them effortless access to facts, news, data, figures, and/or reports, etc. about your brand, products, or about the business in general.
2. Infographics are more entertaining and interesting than regular plain text. The visual impact your business provides with infographics, that the competitor most likely does not, will make customers want to come back for more, which ultimately, works in your favor.
3. It is always important to continuously build your brand and a well-made infographic will help you do this by keeping information short, easy to read, easy to remember; all while getting straight to the point. This allows your business to get its message across quickly and simply.
4. Infographics are FREE. Businesses do not have to hire a web designer to create one for they can easily do it themselves at no cost. There are many great free services like, StatPlanet, and Visual.ly, where you can easily create your very own infographic.
5. There is no limit on the amount of infographics a business can make. Create any kind of infographic from humorous ones, to ones filled with statistics, pie charts, or graphs, it all depends on what your company is trying to convey.
Marketing your business with infographics is a great way to spread the word about what your company offers. After all, knowledge is power. Infographics provide knowledge, which gives customers the power to choose your business.